Sunday, 22 August 2010

Seeing Spots . . .


... I just had to share, mainly because I was told too!!! I went for a Bowen treatment today and came home to a freshly baked cake. Then Vicky said, "Lets stamp on the cake!", I replied, "Great idea", as you do.

We got a small piece of Cut n Dry foam for each colour of food colouring and 'inked' the foam. Then stamped the spots!

Great fun, brilliant to do with kids in the hols, the only limit is your imagination! If you have a go please send me a pic.

Thanks for looking, Sam x

3 comments:

  1. Great idea for a quick and fun way to decorate a cake, love it1

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Fab, hope it tastes as good as it looks.

    I won't be having a go, can't bake and have no kids - lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab idea Sam and very novel too !! Like the effect !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x