Thursday, 30 September 2010

A Gothic Arch . . .


. . .That isn't very Gothic like! Over at Gothic Arches, a fab website I have only just discovered, they have a challenge with the theme of 'Day and Night'. I have to admit to being really stumped on this one, complete brain slap. For some unknown reason I kept thinking about time and the Guiness advert with the men on the beach, 'tick follows tock follows tick follows tock', I do hope you know what I mean or you may think I'm crazy. Anyway it got me thinking quite deeply, about how we should enjoy every day and every night because time goes by so quickly. I will stop rambling now, the photo above is the finished thing of my thinking.
Hope you like it and thanks for lOOking, Sam x

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant! You are a hOOt Sam! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute owl, love the faux stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a lovely happy arch, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehehe!!! What a fun arch Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun arch, Sam! Love the owl and I think it's a good thing remembering to enjoy the moment! Super work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x