Thursday, 23 September 2010

Vintage . . .


. . . maybe? There is a challenge at Stampotique, to make a 'vintagey' something, using only Stampotique stamps. I have to admit to be alittle stumped on this one for 24 hours, I then put it out of my head and inspiration struck! Thank goodness! I used distress inks thoughout the whole project. I am just loving pink and brown at the moment. Funnily enough, after finishing this I realised that it also met the criteria for a challenge at Gingersnaps also, to make something using neutral colours and one colour.
I do hope you like, thanks for lOOking,
Sam x

12 comments:

  1. OMG this is so pretty.
    Absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Sam, really love those pink crowns xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and beautiful card, Sam! Thanks for joining us at SDC # 16.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, thanks so much for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge, I really like the browns/pinks you used as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who says there isn't pink in the "vintage" style? I love pink and brown together as well. Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love moon girl. I think I could use her every day! your card is lovely and thanks for taking part in the gingersnap challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty vintage card! Love the little girl image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty card, the pink looks great with the vintagey browns!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, i love the soft colrs.Thanks for joining us at Stampotiques challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning! Love the colours & design! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x