Monday, 27 September 2010

Wash . . .


. . . all your cares away. This tag is for the weekly challenge at UKStampers. The requirements are: paint, fabric and embossing powder.


I'm starting to worry about how my mind works, after reading the requirements this idea came to me after just 3 minutes! or maybe it's just that the washing machine was humming in the background and my mind is ok, maybe it's because I have a dirty mind, Lol, who knows!
The washing machine is made using the shaker card technique, a bit fiddly, but worth it!
Hope you like it, thanks for lOOking,
Sam x

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant tag, love your theme and imagery !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, a man friendly washing machine huh?! Fab tag, love your take on the ingredients!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x