Sunday, 10 October 2010

Bad clown gone good ...

. . . Maybe. I found yet another challenge website, yay! It is called Sunday Postcard Art. You can do whatever you like so long as it's 6in x 4in, the theme this week is Evil Clowns. Now I know I'm not alone on this one but I really do find clowns, evil or not, really very scary. They make me feel very uneasy right in the pit of my stomach. So I visually couldn't make him look evil, I think I would have freaked! So I decided to make my clown whom I shall call Fred, a bad clown gone good. Fred has been talking to the bird and he realises that all the awful things he did in past are wrong, and he's promising to do just good deeds from now on.

I do hope you like Fred, thanks for lOOking, Sam x

13 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Sam - great colours and stamping and I love the concept behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Sam...I especially like that you did your own art work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe.....you are daft, having the bird talk to your clown, nearly as bad as me talking to the dog - lol!!!

    Love your postcard though, lovely bright colours and might just have to go and check out that challenge site - thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun card!!! Love all the color!
    Reading your profile and 1 of my favorite movies is Shirley Valentine!!!
    thanks for coming by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking card, love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, Sam & your thoughts behind it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, clowns are scary, but yours at least is trying to be a good clown.
    I love your blog so much! You have an interesting imagination (in a good way!)
    And because of you I have ordered the MoonGirl stamp from Stampotique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love his patterned hair and hat, fab postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, and I am a bit funny about clowns too !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh good! Not too scary! Lol! This is brilliant Sam, such gorgeous colours & patterned backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x