Saturday, 2 October 2010

Dogs Rule . . .

This is the recipe


This is my dish

. . . they just let us think we do! I thought I should include Ozzy on the blog purely because I haven't for a while and he is my crafty dog! I have just discovered a new challenge website called Chicken Soup . It is especially for people with poorly mojo's, or not. Ozzy does rule this house so this recipe was very easy for me, and who's dog wouldn't like a bone that big? I tried to keep the whole thing masculine and scruffy looking, Ozzy is due a haircut next week.

Hope you like it and thanks for lOOking, Sam x

8 comments:

  1. They sure do.

    He looks like he's enjoying his bone, not sure he's too happy about the hat though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - how cute is your crafty dog?! Love your take on this weeks recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dog!cool image and visuals! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the prompt, fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You cooked up a great dish from the recipe. Cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so cool! what a great take on the image, and he is just tooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x