Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Frogs Legs Please!

The challenge this week at Sunday Postcard Art is 'Witches'.
You really are going to have to bear with me on this one whilst I explain how my brain works, actually it won't take long! I have absolutely no witch stamps and I couldn't find any images I liked either so it really was a challenge. Whilst looking for a witch stamp I found a cat, witches have cats and a frog stamp. My brain put cat and frog together and made a witches cat go looking for a frog for the witches spell! The house is a photo of the one in my garden. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for lOOking, Sam x

12 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute and hilarious. I hope you don't mind ... I printed it to put it on the wall in our office ... and everybody LOVES it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous and lovely card Sam.
    Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this and it is such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! And of course everyone knows that witches often send their cats out to fetch ingredients for their spells. Fancy having one living in a house in your garden, lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee - a witch's familiar out and about on hte hunt for potion ingredients, great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how your brain works. It's brilliant.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab postcard !! Love the froggy !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun! And thanks for the peek inside your mind! Makes perfect sense now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your altered kitty witch! Very creative and cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x