Thursday, 14 October 2010

My favourite stamp . . .


. . . well, one of! I truly love all of my stamps, that's alot of lovin' because I must have hundreds. My favourite stamp is nearly always the newest stamp, however, there are some that I use more than others. Stampotiques' Moongirl is definitely in my top favourites. The above doggy stamp is by Wild Rose Studio and I got him from BeeCrafty who have just launched a new challenge site. He is my favourite doggy stamp and my favourite stamp from BeeCrafty so that's why I chose him for this challenge and the colours just say everything about the trees outside. Also the flourish is my most used flourish from Elusive Images.
Hope you like it and thanks for lOOking, Sam x

7 comments:

  1. Beautifull colours and such a cute little dog, I love it. I also love your clown postcard.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sam! Love the colours & that cute doggy! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, how lovely is he......

    thank you for entering our challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, lovely colours! That doggy stamp is adorable! Have you done water-stamping to this piece? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam that is soooooooo cute, I love the colours on the backing and the colouring of the dog is fantastic.

    Love it x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x