Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Angel Cat . . .

The recipe for the weekly tag challenge at UKStampers is: a found object, image of an angel and stamped text background. This was a challenge for me because I don't find things very often, however, this week I had a new pilates machine, (I shall have the body of a Goddess in no time at all), the washer was found on the floor. I immediately thought of the challenge and my brain put the washer and the angel together and the washer made me think of a halo. I just had to use this stamp, from Penny Black I think, I have three pussy cat angels in heaven, George, Tom and Jack. I still love them and think of them every day. I have a fridge magnet that says "My cat is an angel from heaven above with sandpaper kisses and a heart full of love". Aww bless, my eyes are filling up! Must go before I can't see the keyboard. Literally just noticed the challenge at Anything Goes is animals.

Hope you like it and thanks for lOOking, Sam x

8 comments:

  1. Aww! So cute! Love the rhyme about pussycat kisses, so true! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, with his little Halo. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag. Great colours & so true about cats. Thanks for joining us this week at Anything Goes. Gez.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely tag Sam! The colours are beautiful! Great idea to use the washer as an eyelet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great tag, I love him. I have a George as well, your comments made me go and cuddle him! just love those sandpaper kisses. Hope you think of the lovely happy times they gave to you as well :-) K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thats lovely to think of them all as little angels...

    Love your tag, great image. Thanks for joining us over at Anything Goes this week. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x