Saturday, 6 November 2010

Bloom . . .

I was going to say Bloomin' eck where do the weeks go! Another Art Creations Friday challenge. This quick little project took on a life of it's own, I set out to make something completely different to this! Pretty pastels and floaty colours, something very dainty but ended up a bit grungey again. Perhaps I'll have another go! I have made things this past week using the same techniques but this is just the way it happened.
Hope you like it, thanks for lOOking, Sam x

13 comments:

  1. This is brilliant, Sam! I love her little head in the middle of the flowers; it brings them alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's gorgeous Sam!!! love the flowerheads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam.
    What a cute idea ! And I always love quotes on a image ! Bravooo !

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous Sam!! Great quote! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awe, very cute.xx
    Thanks for stopping by my blog & for your lovely comment.
    Hope you have a great Sunday. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a lovely idea.
    Really gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful idea! Great artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's perfect! She makes such a cute little flower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute and what a great Idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, if this isn't the most fun, I don't know what is!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x