Friday, 12 November 2010

Trying to un-cute a cute stamp ...

This lovely bit of rubber arrived yesterday, a stamp by Suzi Blu! I decided to buy it because it's sooo cute, however when I looked at it I thought maybe I should un-cute it and grunge it up alittle, not sure why really!! I'm loving pinks and browns at the moment, not that you'd guess from my last post and this one. I've decided to put it forward for the challenge at Sunday Postcard Art which is Hats n Crowns.

Hope you like it, thanks for lOOking, Sam x

11 comments:

  1. I am here for the goosey gander! She is cute and grungy at the same time, so I think you accomplished your goal! The pink and brown tones are lovely together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, mission accomplished. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant stamp and love how you've used it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's gorgeous! Great postcard! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab postcard Sam, she really doesn't need to be grunged up, she's lovely as she is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still looks cute, but I love your background! (I didn't know Suzi Blu was producing stamps now.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The background is great and I love that sweet image! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is quite amazing, you could use it for so much! I love how you made it so artsy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, this is too funny, I just (like 5 minutes ago) sent you an email asking if you had seen these Suzi Blu stamps! I guess you have, lol!
    Love love love your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable! love the background, too, it sets off the focal stamp just right. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x