Monday, 6 December 2010

An angel tag


This tag was made for the weekly challenge at UKStampers. This weeks recipe was: an image of an angel, stamped text background and holly. I'm not a huge fan of Christmas, I don't dislike it I'm just a bit bah humbug, so I wanted to be non traditional but also didn't want to think about it too much, when I think hard I clog my brain and then nothing happens in there!! I also didn't want to be fussy about colour. I quite often get myself into a state thinking too hard about what colours go with what etc. In the end I just did what I fancied! I think it's ok....let me know what you think!
Thanks for lOOking, Sam x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous background and love the angel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely gorgeous tag! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam I absolutely love your tag. :) It's gorgeous. :)
    Boohoo I can't leave a comment on your glitter queen! The comments box won't open for me! grr Blogger. Will try again tomorrow.xx Tis gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is beautiful! I love th colours and all the stamps you have used! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x