Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Polar Days


I wanted to share this atc with you as my third Visiting Artist submission at Gingersnaps Creations for their latest challenge: GC83: Random Redhead Challenge - Polar Animals. Once again I've used Broken China distress ink, ripped some white glitter card and punched out some glitter snowflakes. I stamped the polar bear with baby, stamps from Woodware. I may not have done much blogging recently but I have been creating and most of the items I've made have used the Broken China distress ink, it just about sums up how I feel ...... cold! More snow is forecast for tomorrow too!
Hope you are keeping warm and well, thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, Sam x

8 comments:

  1. This is just so cute!!! Love the snow effect and the snowflakes are perfect embellishments! Fabulous Polar Animal card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are so darling. The snow and snowflakes make a perfect winter scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely darling, Sam! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe, what a cutie. :)
    Hope you have a lovely Christmas Sam. Wishing you a happy, healthy New Year.xx
    Thanks for all your lovely blog comments this year.
    Happy crafting. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x