Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Queen of Glitter!

Here is my second submission as Visiting Artist at Gingersnap Creations. It's a Spicy Supply White Glitter Challenge. Although my photo doesn't show all the glitter and believe me there is alot of it, the main 'bit' of glitter is what the Queen is standing on and I made this simply by gluing tissue paper to the card and covering with the glitter. It does look fab in real life and I managed to keep all my fingers this time!


I do hope you like it, thanks for lOOking, Sam x

5 comments:

  1. A true glitter queen and an amazing composition. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that stamp !! & the glitter !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling! Love how you used the glitter too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing! I love that you have put some holly in her hair to make her Christmas-y! And I love that you have used a stamp that I didn't consider as a Christmas stamp and yet you have made it so! I have a lot to learn from you! You have once again inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love that tree, I hate it that glitter does not photograph well :(
    Just Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x