Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Is honesty the best policy?

Over at UKStampers, Efemera has started a new Art Journalling challenge. This is my week 2 effort, ( I didn't post week 1 because I didn't like what I did!). The aim was to journal about our best and worst gift and to include some recycled card or packaging. Ozzy, my crafty dog, is my gift and I thought that maybe journalling should be honest. That way we may surprise ourselves with what we think whilst journalling which could in it self be a healing exercise or just plain fun!

Ozzy really has been one of the biggest challenges in my life. The levels of testosterone in such a small bundle of fluff was truly unbelievable. Ozzy has never destroyed any thing that he shouldn't and whilst toilet training he only ever wee'd in the house 3 times. It was and still is at times his attitude. There were times when I could have tied him to a post and left him there or dropped him off at the Dogs Trust. He is 2 years old in a few weeks and I've recently realised I love him very much and wouldn't be without him and that he can stay here with me!

Hope you like my journal page, Sam x

3 comments:

  1. Glad you think he's an okay pooch!!! I know what you mean though, when they have a mind of their own and get on a stubborn streak, you just wanna disown them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Sam! And yes, it is your journal and you should be honest! You love Ozzy of course but there is a reason they call terriers "terrorists", lol!
    xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x