Sunday, 2 January 2011

This one is for you Vix!

What to do with all the 'things' we make?? The things I make that don't go to the shops to be sold I usually give to people I like! This one is for my daughter Vix, yes I do like her! She left home a couple of months ago, and although she's a handful I'm missing her being around. I made this for Vix to put up in her own little house and hopefully every time she looks at it she'll know I love her lots!

The stamp is by Suzi Blu at Make The Day Special.

Thanks for looking, Sam x

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sam, I'm sure she'll love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! That's so special Sam! I'm sure Vix treasures it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This wall hanging is great! Vix will love it, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x