Saturday, 12 February 2011

Heal, hope and happiness . . .


. . . is an atc swap over at UKStampers organised by Sam, not me another Sam!
I thought I would try to do something different to my 'normal' way of doing things and I had this picture in my head of three very delicate looking atc's, they went a little wrong and it took me ages to find heal, hope and happiness in the book I'm recycling at the moment, but the words I did find were very interesting and will be used for other stuff! I started with blank atc's and used wallpaper lining paper to get some texture and that worked really well.
Hope you like them, thanks for looking, Sam x

8 comments:

  1. These look fab Sam, lovely recycling going on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, very delicate, I love the numerical table fragments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. They turned out really nice. Good mistake! Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! And I'm so impressed you found the words from a book. Love the textured background paper, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three delicate and beautiful cards Sam! I don't know what "went a little wrong" but the end is result is fab!
    xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x