Sunday, 20 March 2011

Blossom . . .


Fair Maidens is the theme at Sunday Postcard Art this week, I have to say that this finished postcard is absolutely nothing like what I planned, this keeps happening to me at the moment! I was going to focus on blossom being the Fair Maidens of spring time as it was such a glorious day here yesterday, washing drying outside, robins in my garden and the sun shining all day! Then my favourite stamp of moment popped in again. I've even doodled, very unlike me, but I got a book about Tangling and I can't stop. The flower stamp was made by die cutting with fun foam and using the positive and the negative.
Hope you like it, thanks for looking, have a fab day, Sam xxx

14 comments:

  1. She's such a sweet maiden. Beautiful bright colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorful, creative, whimsical and wonderful! What a great card! I'm so happy that you've enjoyed this weeks challenge! Hugs, Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great postcard :) Love the flower stamp & of course your little girlie..she is growing on me! Love the bright colours.
    Gez xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Sam, so bright and colourful. I love the little person image and how you've done the flowers :-)

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, what glorious colours!,lovely stamping and doodling too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab postcard Sam, love the bright colours xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neato fair maiden with all the color and flowers! Diann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the beautiful spring colors and feeling of enchantment in this postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous bright & cheerful card, Samantha, thats one adorable pup, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I found you via your 'like' on a comment I made on Facebook....loved looking at your blog! Poppy is adorable....and Ozzy too, of course!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab colours...summer is coming!! Cute little maiden ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous colors! And I love the flowers using the positive and negative die cuts! "viewer Discretion" is perfect! So much fun here Sam!
    xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x