Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Dolly Daydream

Not having any clothes to wear is very much on my mind at the moment! I have been invited to a wedding in a few weeks time and I really don't have a thing to wear, I've had months to sort this out!!! I really don't like clothes shopping and wearing 'posh' clothes. I like my jeans and tshirts and usually wellies! Anyway I discovered this stamp by Catslife Press and it really made me think about easy it would be if we didn't have clothes.....no washing, no ironing, no shopping for them - fab, problem solved. However, I will wear more than a leaf to the wedding!!! I have also just discovered memory glass, hope you like my faux soldering?

Thanks for taking the time to look, Sam x

8 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Sam! Good luck with the outfit, I'm not a fan of dressing up either! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he he this is too cute for words :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think you'll look great in dasies but maybe more than one? LOL fab little piece of glass and soldering looks real XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that stamp........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this little guy and great faux soldering to .

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, such a cute image, love how you've photographed it in the forsythia too!

    Rose c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic piece! How do you do faux soldering?
    xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x