Tuesday, 17 May 2011

If only . . .



This is one of those ideas I saw and thought to myself, 'Why didn't I think of that?' I was blog hopping last week, I honestly can't remember where I saw these and I'm so sorry I can't give credit to whom it was who had this fab idea, when I came across these little holdalls made with mini cereal boxes, ofcourse you could do this with any box, but the size of these boxes are perfect for pens, craft tools and paint brushes! It was quite difficult to photograph and I ended up using my miniature schnauzer fridge magnet! Hopefully you get the idea! Just a couple of coats of paint and away you go.
This weeks challenges at Stampotique is Reuse, Recycle, Repurpose and at Gingersnap Creations the challenge is twine, so I thought I would enter both of these.
Hope you have ago! Thanks for looking, enjoy your day, Sam xxx

13 comments:

  1. This is brill Sam

    Sam xxxx

    http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and fabulous holdall! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge # 30.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this idea!! I'm amazed at what kewl projects can be made with things destined for the landfill!!! Thanks so much for joining us for the Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week! You've rocked it!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous Idea, I love it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute painting for a baby room! Thank you for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful idea to recycle, love it! Thanks for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fresh & lovely Sam! Brilliant recycling too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. brilliant recycling, thanks for playing at stampotique

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea - now I need to go and buy some miniature cereal boxes (my kids will be happy!) love your creation! Thanks for joining the challenge, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sam this is absolutely AMAZING!!

    I love it... must have a go at this! Love, love, love your fridge magnet :D

    Hope you are having a lovely week.xx

    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun little project ... thanks for joining our Spicy Supply Challenge at Gingersnap Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Big congrats on your win, Sam!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x