Sunday, 12 June 2011

No stars . . . .

. . . . only starfish! I love Crafty Individuals stamps, believe me I have A LOT, but I don't use them that often, yes weird! I decided to have a go at making something which was one layer, it went well till I noticed a few splodges that needed to be covered up! I'm entering it in the Gingersnap Creations challenge which just happened to be called Scene Stamping! I would love to be in the sun at the seaside right now, it has been persistently precipitating since I woke this morning!

Thanks for visiting, enjoy your day, Sam xxx

10 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous scene. Love the vintage feel and the beautiful colors. Thanks for playing along at Gingersnap Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scene. I love that stamp set. Lucky for me I live by the sea. Well actually it's a Bay. Hope the sun comes out for you..Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scene, love the colours

    Hope Ozzy and Poppy are doing okay

    Sam xxx

    http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for following my blog. I hope I don't disappoint...Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Sam. I love all the stamping you have done. Been raining here all day too but made for a great crafty day. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Sam, love the main image and all the stamping round the edge, lovely bright colours too.

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Sam, lovely colours and images.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and bright and cheery. Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh just spotted this what a lovely card. I have this stamp too, it's fab.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, you made a lovely job of this. I have that stamp and haven't used her yet - duh! It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x