Friday, 1 July 2011

Gone into meltdown!

I want one! I want one! I want one! I wanted a Ranger melt pot for 2 years, and finally, yesterday one magically appeared on my doorstep, (after I payed for it). I looked at it, I looked at the Beeswax pellets that had been sitting on my shelf for 18 months waiting for this very moment, then it struck me. . . what on earth shall I do now I've got it??? So I got my Craft Stamper mag out from September 2009, and there is the very talented Kate Crane with an article using beeswax, fabby! So after a while and some lovely smells from the melting beeswax I have this ATC.
Go on get a melt pot and get busy!
Sam xxx

8 comments:

  1. Have fun with your meltpot, mine is still in it's packing after 4 years! Love your ATC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, you will never be stuck for what to do with it again have fun XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby Atc. Have fun! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ATC Sam! Have fun with your 'Pot'! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous ATC Sam, I love that bird!

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x