Saturday, 2 July 2011

Just a Crafty Individual!

Playing with beeswax. I have just discovered the pleasures of Beeswax! It's wonderful on finished items to give them a luscious smell, feel and vintage appeal. Give it a good sniff and you could swear you had just walked into an Antique shop!

This is my entry for the monthly challenge over at Crafty Individuals, where the theme is pink, brown and cream. My absolute favourite colour combo, hence how quick this was completed!



I even managed to set some tiny beads in the molten wax. Thanks to Jean for a great challenge!




Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, enjoy your day, Sam xxx




20 comments:

  1. this has a beautiful shabby chic look to it. thanks so much for joining in.
    Z x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous vintage look Sam, love those tiny bead flower centres!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful beeswax delight! Thanks for joining us Sam. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - I love everything about it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, the colours are gorgeous.

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so pretty , love it, may have to have that stamp too !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Beautiful! So Vintage. Love it. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful postcard, love the vintage look

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your creation. Isn't beeswax just so fun? I used it in a Tim Holtz class and was hooked. Also the beads add just enough sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely use of the stamped image as a piece of wall art :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sam! This is just beautiful!!! And today is the first time I have used beeswax and I love love love it too! I haven't tried embedding anything in it yet but I have plans, yes I do!
    Thanks for popping by my blog earlier!
    xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely - happy to have you join artsee bloggers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x