Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Busy doing nothing

Crikey, what a week, busy doing nothing seems to sum it up. It all started when I pulled a muscle in my back, the muscle went into spasm so I took a get well soon pill. I had a severe reaction to the medication which had me lay on the sofa for a couple of days, I didn't even take the dogs out!!! What with one thing and another I haven't achieved much this past week so here's something I made earlier.

It's an atc sized balsa wood hanging.

Sometimes I surprise myself, lol, I love the way the wire comes out the middle of flower. Hope you like it too?


Wishing you a lovely crafty day with no pulled aches and pains, Sam xxx



8 comments:

  1. Ouch! You poor thing - I hope your back gets better soon.
    I love your ATC size hanging, you've packed a lot into such a small space.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds painful Sam! Hope you're back on your feet again soon! Just adore your gorgeous little hanging, the flower's wire centre is fab!!
    Take care,
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ATC hanging. You're right, the wire coming out of the blossom looks fabulous. Hope you'll feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you made earlier! Rest up - hope your back feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Sam, he's so cute, love the wire in the flower too :-)

    Hope you feel better soon.

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your back is better and you're feeling more like yourself now. NOT funny when you're laid up like that and you're not used to it. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the black with touch of color

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once upon a time I was a big stamper myself! i designed and taught rubber stamp art all over the U.S.! Now I mostly just paint and make stuff and my stamping days seem so long ago! I love your work though and really enjoy seeing all of the wonderful cards and gifts made with stamps...oh I used to love to see hundreds of rubber stamps just lined up on shelves (even had my own stamp store back in the day! ) Anyway, thank you for your nice comments on my blog too and really enjoy visiting your blog as well! xo kp

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x