Saturday, 13 August 2011

Dorothy was right . . .

. . . There's no place like home! I really don't know how this atc evolved into what it is, I made it for the current challenge at Stampotique which is to use an altered page. I immediately thought of a cheapie mini atlas I had stashed away, I ripped out the page that showed my home, that's when I thought of Dorothy and her lovely ruby shoes and the idea came to me to use this little chap and give him some lovely ruby, glittery shoes instead!

I think he looks rather dapper.
Wishing you a lovely, crafty day, Sam xxx




15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation Sam!! Love his ruby slippers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab ATC! I love this, especially his little flower on his hat. Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea!! Love your take on this theme. Thank you for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant idea - glittery shoes inspired and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!! What a perfect take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge # 36.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute love him
    Happy craftin
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so cute with his ruby slippers! Thanks for joining Stampotique challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that's a fantastic idea, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous ATC - A great idea to use the map of your home.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He definitely looks dapper and great on the map sheet you found! Thanks for playing with us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really lovely Sam, great idea with the map and his glittery shoes look fab!

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo he looks so cute, love what you've done

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the idea of altering the atlas!!! That's definitely an idea I'm storing up!!! Joe looks very smart indeed! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, so creative to use an atlas page and even better that it shows where you live! You have me giggling at the ruby shoes on this lil' chap! Superb idea! So glad you shared your inspiration with us at Stampotique!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x