Saturday, 10 September 2011

Crafty In The Garden

I never thought I would try digi stamps but after seeing this flower girl image from Tiddly Inks on this post at The Kathryn Wheel I just had to have a go!


I've combined her with some of my favourite stamps from Crafty Individuals (the flowers, bumble and butterfly). Crafty Individuals current challenge is 'hanging about' so I plaited some string to hand the canvas by.
I'm not brill at drawing but drew her straw hat and added some material for a finishing touch.


Wishing you a happy, crafty day, Sam xxx


































10 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful colourful piece Sam! I think her hat looks great! Love the little piece of fabric you added, the perfect finishing touch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks so lovely!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastico!! I just love what you have done with the image here. The hat is a perfect finishing touch - genious! Thank you for sharing this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a delightful project Sam, thanks for joining in the September challenge. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Sam - I love the image.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, Sam! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Individuals' challenge,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Love the added hat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Sam I love it, lovely bright colours and I love the stamped background!

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet this piece is Sam!! I never would have known the image didn't have the straw hat originally. Nothing wrong with your drawing skills my friend!
    Pretty colours you have used! Well done!!
    xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely hanging. Wonderful image and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x