Sunday, 30 October 2011

FrankenJoe

Joe has been very busy getting ready for tomorrow night!

I actually got quite upset by this, I'm starting to get very fond of Joe and when I coloured his eyes in to make him look, well dead, it made me quite sad and it's something I'd never do to Joe again!

Vicky, my daughter, was with me and she just laughed!

Talking of Vicky here's a Joe ATC that Vicky made. I love the wonky moon and how his name has fallen off!
Hope you have more treats than tricks!
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my little blog, have a fab day, Sam xxx




8 comments:

  1. Eeek! Poor Joe!

    Great artwork girls.Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both Sam, and I love the backgrounds too!

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great Halloween pieces. Your daughter is very talented, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Joe all zombie like hehe! Thank you Silvia :) Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Looking forward to seeing Joe brought back from the dead.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, have to say I love them both but the BRAINS one totally cracked me up! Gotta love those Zombies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I'd love a JOE..ever make another atc..we can trade!!!! I LOVE your Joe's..very cool

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x