Sunday, 9 October 2011

Sycamore Wings

Octobers challenge at Crafty Individuals is 'Winged Things'


Of course with all the fab Crafty Individual wingy stamps I was spoilt for choice, then whilst walking the dogs yesterday I found these Sycamore wings, well Ozzy found them and made them his first! Not the ones I used though!!


I found myself remembering as a child throwing them up in the air and watching them come to the ground spinning, magic.


I used CI 226 and CI 021.




Below is a non Crafty Individual sycamore wings creation using memory glass that I wanted to share. Wishing you a lovely day with lots of stampyness, Sam xxx


11 comments:

  1. Hi Sam
    Very creative!! I like the use of the butterfly stamp and of course Beauty.
    Thanks for joining us at the CI Challenge.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe!!!! Fabulous Sam xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam. What a fabulous idea. Love your project.
    Regards Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fantastic idea, love the wings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely project - a great idea.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pretty autumnal entry Sam. Thanks for joining in the challenge again this month. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful & creative Sam! Clever Ozzy! I still have to throw those little 'helicopter wings' in the air when I see them! ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great and original creation just love the wings, used to have great fun with these too, what a clever Ozzy dog for finding you the inspiration!! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x