Sunday, 13 November 2011

Moongirl Voodoo!

I've been watching a very crafty series on Chanel 4 hosted by Kirstie Allsop. It's a very entertaining hour with some very funny guest crafters.


Last week Kirstie made a very lovely cushion, I'm sure you can google for a pic of it, anyway, I decided to make a cushion too, here it is.

Of course Moongirl is there! I have to admit to not enjoying sewing very much but I do like the finished products from putting the effort in and as you can see I'm not very good!

I was trying to create a nice dreamy feel to piece though you would never had guessed!

Wishing you a happy flower day, Sam xxx

9 comments:

  1. WOW !!!
    This is simply gorgeous !!!
    Well Done
    Ejay (Croiseidh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not very good? In my opinion it's just gorgeous! Like the idea, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't put yourself down, it's lovely. Love the colour scheme and embroidered wings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fantastic idea, a great project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samantha, I just found your blog today and I was so impressed, that I went through all of your posts staring at the photos. Great work! I'll be visiting often from now on :)

    Natasa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this.It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh! This is gorgeous Sam!!! I am trying to work out how you coloured and stamped the background, or is it patterned material?! And of course MoonGirl just makes it extra fabulous! Love her wings!
    xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cushion is gorgeous! I love the colours - so vibrant. I enjoyed watching the Kirstie show too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x