Friday, 18 November 2011

More Moongirl Musings!

I think I may have an addiction! . . Moongirl!

The lastest challenge at Stampotique is a sketch, this challenge was set by Lisa, and it took me right out of my comfort zone, it really was a challenge.


The stampotique stamps I used are Moongirl, Cheesey Moon and Each Life (the bottom line of text). I discovered a wonderful new way to use stamps, well new to me. Stamp with archival black ink, put a thin layer or two of white paint over the top and then when dry draw over the stamped image. It looks like you've drawn it yourself! Hope that's not cheating but it gives the stamped image a fab look.
A few stars and a bit of glitter finish this 8in x 8in canvas a treat. Don't forget to check out Stampotique to see the original sketch.

Thanks for taking time to visit my little blog.

Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx






14 comments:

  1. WOW...this is fabulous! So glad u joined us at Stampotique, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the background colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? A Moongirl addiction? I'd never have guessed rofl

    Gorgeous layering. Beautifully put together. Thanks for joining us on Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Sam, I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous canvas! Thanks for joining us at SDC # 42.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Sam, beautiful colours.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work and Moongirl is one of my favourite stamps! I love the softness you have achieved to the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your frame! Fab design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful canvas - love the color! Thanks for playing along with the SDC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours you used Sam, & Moongirl looks fab as usual xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Canvas is gorgeous, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous canvas. Enjoy!

    Thank you for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh gorgeous Sam, love the colours. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x