Thursday, 1 December 2011

Some exceedingly exciting news!

Exciting news part 1: Over at Happy Daze this months challenge theme is Gifts, Cards and Tags.



I absolutely love brown paper packages tied with string, paticularly when they have my name on them! So below is a sample of what I would love to find under the tree, using just plain paper and one stamp which can be found here at Happy Daze.



Exciting news part 2: I have been so excited about this I've had a headache for days! lol!



I'm so very pleased to have been invited to join the Happy Daze design team! Yay! I've had a warm welcome from the team and am very much looking forward to future with Moira and co :o)



Don't forget to take part in the challenge if you have time! There's a prize of a £15 voucher to spend!





Thanks for visiting, wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx



6 comments:

  1. Yay - well done Sam

    Can't wait to see some of your DT pieces

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant news Sam! Congrats! Nice packaging! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased you are now on the DT. Lovely parcel. XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sam - that's fabulous news.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay yay yay!!!!! Well done Sam! I don't pop by for a little bit and then I come back and see this fantastic news! (((hugs))) to you my friend!
    xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x