Wednesday, 18 January 2012

An Altered Altoid Tin and Help Please!

I really wanted to share this altered tin with you, I made it for a swap but I don't think I'm going to part with it!
Here's a close up.
I had such fun making it and made a fab mess along the way!
Now on to some serious stuff. I pressed 'update to new blogger' a few weeks ago and now blogger is playing up! Sometimes I can post comments on other brilliant blogs and sometimes I can't. So if you haven't heard from me it's not from lack of trying! If anyone knows how to get back to the old blogger please let me know!
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

11 comments:

  1. Sam I had this problem too and it was because I was signed in all the time. Now I sign into blogger every time I go in I am able to post comments on all blogs. Don't know if this is your problem, but it's worth a try. Basically uncheck your keep me signed in box.

    Great tin by the way, no wonder you don't want to part with it.

    Sam xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tin Sam.. great colours. You enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous!!! Did you decorate the outside Sam? xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tin - love the bright and funky look! I think Effie found a way to go back to old blogger, maybe ask her if Sam's solution doesn't work for you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely, wonderful colors and so many details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Sam, I love the bright colours and images.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful altered tin, I can see why you don't want to part with it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow, what a gorgeous tin! Love the colours and the pretty houses. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exciting colours and lots of fab details. Very special tin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tins are fabulous! I love the bright colors on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't help with the blogger qery but love the altered tin. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x