Thursday, 19 January 2012

Another Altered Altoid Tin and a HUGE sigh of relief!

Another altered Altoid tin, this time for the current challenge at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog. The theme is 'Pocket or Purse Calendar'. (I have to say I did get a little stressed, and a word of warning, these minty mints contain gelatin, so are not vegetarian friendly!, I'm a veggie and I ate one :o( )
The stress caused an immediate reaction to reach for Moon Girl just for a change, lol!
I just love the sentiment stamp, and the Timmy Holtz mini hanger has been well, hanging around for ages.
I just had to include some buttons in this tin as I fondly remember a button tin from when I was a little girl.
I had to chop off poor Moon Girls wings for them to be rested, ouch!
It's amazing what you can make with an empty tin and three stamps!
The sigh of relief . . . Blogger is fixed on my pc!!! Phew!!!
I hope you like my creation, thanks for taking the time to have a look.
Wishing you a peaceful day, Sam xxx

17 comments:

  1. Hi Sam this is gorgeous, I love how Moon Girl's wings are hanging on the hanger!

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moon girl is so versatile. I love your tin below too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your altered tin and the wings of Moon Girl hanging on the hanger, terrific idea. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! I love it Sam! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab! I thought she had taken her wings off to wash, as we using coat hangers in the winter to hang our wet clothes on so they can dry after the washing cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love this! I love the way she is hanging up her wings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply brilliant - love the hanging wings

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so cute this little calendar in the tin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing take on the challenge, Sam! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful Sam, I love the wings on the hanger.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful idea, this altered tin looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! The way she's resting her wings is inspired. Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always come up with the cutest ideas! I never knew that Moongirl rested her wings but I guess it makes sense with all the flitting about she must do!
    xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG OMG OMG!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!! The entire idea is absolute brilliance!!! Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration! I have a little tin that needs som altering - must have a go at this! Best of luck in the SDC draw this week!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sam you are SO clever! and inspiring! This is just brilliant girl. I LOVE your altered tin.. and how Moongirl has hung up her wings.. FAB.

    Thank you for joining Stampotique Designers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The tiny wings on a tiny hanger! Genius. Best of luck with the challenge. You deserve to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cool tin! I like that her wings look like they are hanging up to dry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x