Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Butterfly Box

Something New for the New Year is the current challenge theme over at the Happy Daze Design Team blog, here is my design team piece.
I can't remember decorating a box before so this was completely new to me, there's so much to think about because there are so many angles it can been seen from. The stamp set was a present to myself last week.  Although altering the box was new to me I have used one of my favourite techniques on the box. I love stamping onto tissue paper, overlapping the different images and building up the layers. It's an extremely quick and effective way to add your layers and depth to any project.
 No butterflies were harmed!
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx


9 comments:

  1. wow this is just utterly stunning! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have done this box always fun doing a project like this XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that'a a beautiful butterfly box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful butterfly box Sam.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam I love this - the tissue paper stamping works so well and I love how the butterfly is suspended like a specimen in the box.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers Samantha! It's incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x