Saturday, 7 January 2012

Craft Stamper February Issue!

It's all so exciting I shall have to go and lay down in a dark room! I'm so pleased to be on page 80, yes the whole page! Woohoo!
I'm not allowed to show and don't want to spoil anything but my creation features the one and only Moongirl and a cookie cutter!
To celebrate I made this mini canvas using Moongirl and the free stamp from this issue.
Thanks so much to everyone for their kind, lovely words of encouragement.
I hope you like it! Wishing you a very happy day, lots of love, Sam xxx

11 comments:

  1. Well done for being published on page 80 Sam, don't take the mag so have no idea what you've been published for!!

    Love your orange canvas.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being published. I've only had a quick flick through my copy of CS but your creation did stand out! Love your canvas too, gorgeous colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just flipped to p.80 to see your fabulous creation Sam! Congrats! Love the composition of your canvas too, gorgeous colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooo hooo - way to go!! Moongirl ROCKS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!! I have seen your project and its just gorgeous!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to see p 80, up to the shop :) Congrats!!!
    Nice canvas too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on getting published Sam, I'll have to look out for it!

    I love your latest creation with Moongirl, the colours are gorgeous.

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fantastic news. Congratulations on being published.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sam, page 80 ROCKED! Congratulations being featured.

    Kao

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Sam fabulous piece in CS when I read it I thought I "know" her lol, and we are near neighbours Evesham and Malvern are close nice to see a local gal published!! I also love your bright canvas.

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x