Monday, 9 January 2012

I Wish, I Wish, I Wish . . .

The current challenge theme at Stampotique is 'Wish for The New Year', I've made this entry by the skin of my teeth as the challenge closes tomorrow.
It's a little wish bottle, my orginal wish was for lots of love for my loved ones and I, however, I now wish for more patience! When this idea was first forming in my head I thought, 'oh I'll get that done in an hour', believe me it was more like 2 1/2 hours! Another wish is to not swear so much, see above. My third and final wish is to not have to use super glue again for a very long time. I have a new found respect for stuff after sticking my fingers together and I was being careful!
I think it was all worth while, I used 2 Stampotique stamps, Tall Word Collage and Bow Heart.
Wishing you a brilliant day with lots of love, Sam xxx

19 comments:

  1. Great wish bottle, the hanging hearts look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooo very cute and what a lovely idea. Very creative ;)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wish bottle, such a great idea, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wish bottle is delightful, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea - it is beautiful! I think I shall make my OH something like this for Valentine's Day.... Thank you for the inspiration.

    Hel

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty, as Hels has said, I reckon you will see few projects based around this. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely idea. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a sweet creation! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful take on this theme. Your bottle looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great wish bottle and ike how you photographed it with the stamp blocks in the background

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was worth it...really. This looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great and beautiful idea! Thanks for joining us at SDC # 45.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great blog-full of inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgous bottle Sam ♥

    Thank you for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a clever idea and beautifully executed.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your little little bottle is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x