Sunday, 5 February 2012

Spring? I hope so!

I have to keep telling myself that Spring is just around the corner, despite the cold and snow, so when I saw the latest challenge theme at Crafty Individuals my mojo came back and I made something springy.
It's only the second diorama I've ever made it's quite challenging working in 3D. Thank heavens for quick drying glue! I love the bluebird bringing in the clock, that's when Spring really starts for me, when we move the clocks forward!
I used the Crafty Individuals book Shades of Summer and CI-206, 326, 329,231 and 255....
.... and a little wire. (clicking on the photos brings them to full screen, and you will be able to see details much better!!)
I do hope you like it, thanks for looking.
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sam, lovely spring colours, I love the beads in the centre of the flowers and the wire stems!

    Love, Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sam....have been playing today for this challenge and making a diorama.....great minds and all that...yours is truly inspirational!

    Maggie H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sam, this looks fabulous

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers, the beads, the wire, the 3D effect, wow! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of so many CI stamps/products with an impressive end result, you can tell there is such a lot of work put into its creation.
    Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafty Individuals Challenge.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this & loving the clock idea - Malcolm will like that!!! The 3D projects definitely suit you. Thanks for entering the Challenge. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card with great spring feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sam this is beautiful, the bluebird bringing in the clock is such a great idea as are the spring flowers. Fab. XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful Sam, I love all the flowers.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah...diorama!!! now that could be the word i've been looking for! Thanks Sam!!! Back on topic...love the fab pastel colours and all the detail in this! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x