Friday, 16 March 2012

Calorie Free Cake!

I remember hearing someone say that you shouldn't give something as a gift if you don't like it yourself. This cupcake trinket box started life with a gold case and chocolate icing, however, I couldn't bring myself to give it as a gift, it was not the prettiest cake I had ever seen. 
It had been hanging a around for about 3 years when I looked at it the other day and thought 'blimey, I've either got to do something with it or chuck it away, with a little inspiration from Cloth, Paper, Scissors.....
Ta Da!
My 'little' girl is 21 in August so I think it will be a gift for her.
I hope she likes it!
Wishing you a lovely day with lots of cakes. Sam xxx

16 comments:

  1. I like your low fat cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd loe to receive a gift like this! It's perfet abd lovely. I wonder how it was look like before :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely, my little girl is 21 in August too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow so darling cake.
    Absolutely lovely.

    Have a lovely weekend Sam. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's adorable, Sam, she'll love it--what a sweet gift!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the makeover, Sam. Bet your daughter will too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great makeover - lemon icing, mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous it looks stunning, she'll love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks lovely now and will be a smashing gift Sam. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  10. delightful and a perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a brilliant up cycle :) I love the tapemeasure round the base.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely gift Sam, I love it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not the best idea... ...putting it online where I can see it! I love it though, do I have to wait until August for it? And seeing as I'm getting married the day after my birthday, maybe a matching wedding cake one too? ;) Vix xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x