Sunday, 8 April 2012

Moon, stars and water!

It's a bit of a love thing going on . . . I love all things moon and stars and I love Stampotique stamps, I'm also loving the Lily and Zoe stamp from Paperbag Studios. Put them together and just for a change I made a card!
Here's my latest make for the Happy Daze Design Team Blog where this months theme is 'April Showers, use watery techniques or a watery theme'. Please pop over to find out the watery way I made the background, it's so easy to do and so effective, you can also find out details about how to win a £15 voucher!
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

13 comments:

  1. It's a winning combination Sam they all work together beautifully and your have made a stunning card. Have a lovely Easter Sunday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the contrast of the bright images to your watery background Sam - a great effect.
    Hope you have a chocolatey Easter Sunday.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was für eine niedliche Karte.
    Gefällt mir sehr gut.

    Viele Ostergrüße

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card. Everything just gels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Sam, love it. Happy Easter, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Samantha! Lovely combination of stamps! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great background, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Sam. I have this stamp SOMEWHERE! forgot how good it looks.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I smile every time I see them.... super sweet, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful creation, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh lovely Sam! I love the colours and the whole thing made me smile x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tis gorgeous Sam! Love that sweet PBS image! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x