Sunday, 20 May 2012

Pedal Power!

I know you know I love Suzi Blu's new book and stamps so I won't say it again, lol, but they are fab!
This months challenge at Happy Daze is May Queen, bear with me on this one . . . Brian May was the guitarist in Queen and they had a huge hit with Bicycle Race which is what lead me to this Suzi stamp.
I remember as a little girl riding my bike trying to go faster than the wind and believe me down the big hill where I used to play I think I did a few times!
Please, if you have time, pop over to the Happy Daze design team blog for details of this make and other lovely ladies artwork and of course for details on how you can enter the challenge!

Wishing you a wizzy, happy day, Sam xxx

16 comments:

  1. Love your new Suzi creation, she does look as if she is having fun. Smashing background as well Sam. Have a great wizzy week, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the lateral thinking :-) And this is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Sam. love the way you have shown your memory.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam, each time I look at this I love it more, she is adorable and those colours are mouthwatering. Your Suzi art is always a real pleasure to see. Have a great evening. XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, the background is marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gorgeous! Lovely work. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is so gorgeous Sam.
    Love the coloring. A dream.

    Have a lovely new week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your post is really so interesting and i love to spend time on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it Sam!
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute & perfectly gorgeous Sam! I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tee hee this is brilliant (rather tenuous link to the theme though lol lol!!!) I am glad I did bear with you as I expected a large black poodle perm when you mentioned Brian May and not this creation of deliciousness!! Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh this is gorgeous Sam, i love it, lovely image and lovely background!

    hope the sun is shining for you as brightly as it is here!

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is fabulous, Sam! I think I can actually feel the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Sam, the background is delish....LOL and the cutie riding the bike makes me smile.
    Lovely work Sam.
    Lesley♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x