Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Having A Ball!

When I saw the theme for latest Crafty Individuals Challenge - A Summer Ball I got very excited! I immediately found a template for a ball on the net, it was very easy to make, just flower shapes that slotted together, no glue required and decorated each segment with my favourite Crafty Individual stamp sets CI-206, CI-226 and CI-293.  I stamped the flower images, coloured with Derwent Inktense pencils and then covered with clear embossing powder before cutting out. Little sticky gems and stickles added some glamour as did the beads.
 I must confess it turned out nothing like I had pictured it in my head so wasn't going to bother entering it in the challenge but Jean encouraged me to do so, so here it is. I do hope you like it!
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

9 comments:

  1. Such a clever Summer's Ball entry Sam - love it. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jean, its your own interpretation of a Summer's Ball and I like it lots. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet.
    Gorgeous hanger. Love them too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so pretty Sam a really good take on the theme too. C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea, it's fabulous.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great project and I'm so glad you joined us at Crafty Individulas this month.....loving the flowers
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    A great project and love the freshness of it.
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Individuals Challenge.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! What a great summer ball!Love the small flowers stamped like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x