Wednesday, 8 August 2012

A Whirlwind Week, a challenge and the funniest thing!

My goodness what a busy week the last week has been. My daughter celebrated her 21st Birthday and then yesterday she got married, I may be slightly the worse for wear this morning but blog world will leave me behind if I don't catch up!
The funniest thing happened at the wedding yesterday, one of my daughters school friends came over to me and asked how my blog is doing to which I said 'Oh great thanks, and I'm on the Stampotique Design Team now', she promptly jumped up and down and said 'Oh Wow, you're famous!', that is the name of Stampotique, famous!
I was and still am walking on air about joining the Stampotique team and I think it shows in this make for the latest sketch challenge set for us by Kim, altogether I used 9 Stampotique stamps and I think it's something I could keep adding to. It's prettily hanging on my wall at the mo. To see the sketch and join in the challenge see here for details.
The stamps I used are: Carol's flower small, Moon Girl, Daisy Daisy, Heart Bow, There are fairies in my garden, French Postcard, Small moon, Tiny hand helds and Crown.
 I'm quite chuffed with this because I managed to get loads of layers. Some of the stamps are available at Happy Daze.
I'm off now for a strong coffee, wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

17 comments:

  1. This is abdolutely awesome Sam.
    Fantastic work. I love it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, *famous* mother of the bride LOL
    Your card is just delightful, with your signature moon girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely wall hanging. Congratulaitons on the marriage of your daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh, very pretty. me likey this lots. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Sam! And congrats on the wedding, too... how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card hanging Sam, x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to your daughter and we are happy to have a "famous" blogger on our team :-) Great wall hanging, love the text behind the images and the blue color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab project. Congratulations to your daughter on both her birthday and marriage, sounds like you've had a super busy time! Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sam, hope your daughter had a fabulous wedding day. Love this, really gorgeous and such a pretty shade of lilac, lots of fab stamping, and a beautiful feeling of tranquility.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at all those details. Lovely.
    Congrats.
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty wall hanging - so much lovely detail and the colours SCRUMMY. Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card! very dreamy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This really is fabulous Sam, congrats to your daughter and sounds like a real day to remember x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a perfect card Sam. Just love the design with your choices of stamps AND congratulations to your daughter and all of you. Happy celebrations.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your piece is so romantic, sweet and elegant, Samantha.

    And YOU are famous, even before the new DT! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Belated Congratulations Sam to you & your family.xxxx

    Not sure how I missed your post, hangs head!

    Love, love, love your take on Kim's sketch, you're off to a flying start! Great to be creating with you. Gez

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x