Wednesday, 22 August 2012

One Layer Wonder!

The challenge theme for this week at Stampotique is set by Gez, (you really should visit this lady's lovely blog, super talented she is!), and the challenge she has set for us is 'Just One Layer'.
After a bit of head scratching and chin rubbing I reached for my favourite doggy stamp. I masked off the middle area and stamped the border. Stamped the doggy and sentiment and coloured with some Derwent Inktense pencils. This card has now been sent to a very special lady, I do hope she likes it!
I do hope you can find time to join us at Stampotique this week.
Wishing you a happy, creative day, Sam xxx

19 comments:

  1. Oh Sam this is darling.
    So lovely card.
    Awesome.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sam. Your border looks AMAZING! Just incredible xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't forgive you...that sweet dog is has to be black ! :-)

    That border and the flower are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant card Sam, I love the border and the cute image.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your border, it's so eye catching. I'm off to investigate those stamps now!

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw this looks great Sam. Love the sketchy look of the papers and stamp.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous design and brilliantly executed Sam. Love it.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card just made me giggle.
    Love the edges and the details... oh the Details
    Sarinda
    Stampotique DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sam, what beautiful stamping, fresh and crisp and love the sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is simply adorable Sam, & I'm sure the special lady you sent it to will agree! I just love that doggy image! xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Sam, I love the border you created x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving your fab card Sam, x

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card, love how you stamped the outside border.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful and sweet card, love the bones around the edge

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card. Love your border! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. So wonderful, thanks for the smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an incredible one-layer card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x