Saturday, 15 September 2012

Button it!


I was recently given a 'cover your own button' kit, it's such a sweet idea and I immediately knew which Stampotique stamp to reach for, Tiny Handhelds.
 I stamped the images using black Staz On, on to some calico fabric and then stitched the outline in ordinary black cotton thread and added the pink details and a red cherry on the top of the cupcake.
Now all I have to do is sew them on to my favourite funky cardigan.
Thanks for looking, have a lovely day, Sam xxx

10 comments:

  1. Oh Sam, they are fantastic... S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are lovely !!! Bravo ! Coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Sam, looking forward to seeing a picture of you wearing them, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love these Sam, they are fabulous on the calico. Looking forward to seeing more of them.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! A new toy for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh love these, how pretty and dinky they are I never even thought about stamping on the fabric, lovely embroidery too, such a great idea. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow these are gorgeous Sam. When you have sewn them onto your favourite cardi no one else will have anything so unique.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x