Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Do us a favour

This weeks Stampotique Challenge set by Maria is to make a favour.
 This is a complete first for me I even had to do some research to find out what a favour is!
I then realised I had to pick an occasion that the favour was for and I couldn't decide so in the end my favour could be for any occasion that would be a Happy Day.
The Row of Faces stamp has always reminded me of peas, hence the Hap-pea Day tag.
The other stamp used is 5 Petaled flower and the template for my favour is by Papermania.
Don't forget two winners will be randomly chosen at the end of the month from all the challenge participants to a win a $30 gift certificate for Stampotique stamps.
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx







16 comments:

  1. Ingenious my friend, love the 'pea' theme, so clever.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it !!!! It gives me some ideas since my two little twin daugthers (almost 5 years old) have a party in a few days with their school's friends ! Coco x

    ReplyDelete

  3. great idea to have a Happy Pea Day, just wish I liked peas..........coool, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab. I've not spotted this stamp before, but it's definitely going on my wishlist! Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab box Sam and love how you've used the faces, it's one of my favourites

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Hap-pea Day box Sam, it's brilliant.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol Sam your peas did make me smile. Love their expressions. Lovely favour!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so sweet! What a great favor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sam, this is adorable. LOve those little pea faces on your favour box. Thanks for dropping by, always nice to hear from you.
    The paint is flying here now, never a dull moment. Wish I didn't have housework and all that house stuff to do as well. I would get more done.
    TTFN, Lesley♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just giggled a little. Thanks Sam.
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a cute favor box! I love the shape. Great design too!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this Sam, who wouldn't smile when they receive this x

    ReplyDelete
  13. oo what treats will be hidden inside the gorgeous little box. Love the peas! hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your Hap pea Day box and hope there are some happy treats in it too :)
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely box, love the colours and design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x