Thursday, 6 September 2012

When Two Become One

(To start the new Stampotique release blog hop see here

  I have to admit to getting very excited when I saw the theme for this weeks challenge at Stampotique. Our host for this challenge is France, and our task was to combine two stamps to become one image. Believe me once you get started blending stamps together it's a whole new addiction as it seems to open up a whole new world of possibilities for your rubber!

In the end I thought I would share this altered wooden arch with you, which is painted with pastel colours, a touch a bedazzles and star sequins for a bit of bling. A shrink plastic Cheesey Moon. Some Swirl Stalks  and the two stamps I combined are shown below, these made up the big flower images. Then Two Sticks decided to join the fun. I love the 5 Petaled flower stamp, I'm using it on everything at the moment!



                      Give the dog a bone                                                Row faces

I do hope you find time to join in with this weeks challenge.
Wishing you a lovely, inky day, Sam xxx

15 comments:

  1. very cute, love the little flower faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous combination of stamps and very pretty arches.
    Take care.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and loads of fun too, love it Sam, Gayx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mixture of those stamps and your "cheesy moon"

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these flowers...so cute!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Sam, love the mix of stamps and the nice colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's genius! I have to try to blend stamps together, too!

    Have a nice and warm weekend, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the flowers, Sam! You made a lovely card!

    Groetjes, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous project Sam and love the little faces on these flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great combo and looks like you have had such fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sam, this is adorable. Those little flowers with the cute faces remind me of Bill and Ben and 'Weeed' so pretty. XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x