Wednesday, 17 October 2012

More Poppy-ness!

It's Wednesday again already! I can't believe how quick time is going at the moment. Talking of moments, the one thing I love about Poppy is how she lives in the moment, she doesn't waste energy thinking about what happened yesterday and she certainly doesn't lose any sleep worrying about what might or might not happen tomorrow, we could learn a lot from dogs!!
Anyway, it is Wednesday which can mean only one thing ...... another fab challenge at Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog and this weeks challenge is hosted by the fabbytastic Carol Fox and she is challenging us to create something using our stamps to make the background.
For my entry I've chosen to make another Poppy canvas as I so enjoyed making the last one. This time for the background I have used: 5 petaled flower, Small Butterfly, Heart Flowers and I used the sentiment May I always be the kind of person my dogs thinks I am but I swapped two of the words around! It's very pink as she is a proper girly girl, except when she cocks her legs like a boy dog!! 
I do hope you like my canvas and I'm hoping you find time to join in the challenge this week.
Wishing you a magnificent day, Sam xxx

25 comments:

  1. So sweet Sam.
    A pretty piece of art.
    Love the hearts.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie, love your canvas. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful canvas, love the heart flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby canvas Sam.. we can never have too much Poppy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like the dog is gonna walk out the canvas any minute.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you're on a roll with your poppy pickies Sam, another great canvas.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Poppy will adore this canvas nearly as much as me, xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sam, what a cute scrap page! Love the colors!!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your background is awesome Sam, & Poppy is looking cute as ever!
    Thanks for visiting my blog, & prompting me to come and catch up with your gorgeous, inspiring art.
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya, What a perfect showcase for Pretty Princess Poppy (that girl is just so photogenic! Roll reversal Dylan squats like a girl sometimes LOL! Love your pretty pink canvas, those hearts at the base are just gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. And I thought she was a laydeeee ... Just beautiful Sam, I love everything about this x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply gorgeous, Sam. The colours teh texture that Poppy!

    I always think how our pets are lucky :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore your little dog Poppy Sam, so inspirful for you ! And also, I want to say that I really love your lovely pink background today, with Poppy as a stat on it Lol!!! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVELY, I am getting inspiration for my pups now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Poppy on pink, such a lovely combination. A great piece Sam.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful Poppy canvas Sam, the colours and stamping are lovely as is Poppy.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awwwww he is so cute!!! Love the whole idea and love how you turned the words from the quote

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are both fabulous... you must smile each time you pass by them, Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The cutest dog in the whole world... oh love the card too.
    xx
    sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love it! The pink, black and red color combo looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely canvas Sam but you can't go wrong with Poppy as the star of the show :)
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x