Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Whatever the Weather . . .

. . . is this weeks new challenge theme at Stampotique and our host is the lovely Sue.
It's very British to talk about the weather and since having Poppy I openly admit to becoming slightly obsessed with watching the weather forecast before I go to bed each evening.
 Here's my little canvas 10cm x 10cm featuring Sun Design5 Petaled flower and Under the Parapluie.
I fell in love with the quote/sentiment whenI found it in the Cloth, Paper, Scissors book on artwork by DJ Pettitt
Don't forget 2 winners will be randomly chosen at the end of month from all the challenge participants to win a $30 gift certificate for Stampotique Stamps!
Wishing you a lovely and hopefully sunny day, Sam xxx

25 comments:

  1. Oh Sam this is absolutely lovely.
    Wonderful work.
    I love the colors.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam this is utterly gorgeous, love the sentiment too and the fab buttons, very textural. Hope it's a dry one today for you and Princess Poppy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is so sweet,love the use of the buttons and the saying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute canvas! Love the images you used! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing, love the colours and cute images, in fact I cannot fault it, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and lovely Sam.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning little canvas Sam. Love the buttons they are too cute! What a fab sentiment too..xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this... and the canvas add wonderful texture. So sweet.
    sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your sweet canvas using this great image that is perfect for the challenge! lol I almost used the same one! Great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet Sam, love the buttons which are such a great addition to your fabulous canvas.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally gorgeous Sam, I love the buttons and the fabulous quote, Hope it stays fine for you and the Princess x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww Sam this is so cute and those buttons look fab

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this canvas, it is so cute !!! I saw it when I was at work at first, so I can't put a comment at that time ! But it's never too late... :) Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful canvas Sam, love the addition of the buttons. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful Sam and just love that quote and how you used the buttons.
    hugs
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely quote, & a gorgeous canvas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great! I saw it in autumn and some days ago I used your idea - buttons-flowers. You saw the idea on my notebook. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x