Thursday, 29 November 2012

I couldn't resist . . .

Giving Rudolph a very festive nose for the latest challenge 'Festive Sparkle' at Crafty Individuals, the closing day is 30th November so I'm cutting it fine!
I used stamp CI-332 and a clear plastic bauble and curled some thin silver ribbon for even more sparkle, you can never have too much sparkle!!!
Thanks Brenda, the hostess for this challenge it certainly got my thinking cap on, I don't think Rudolph looks very amused though.
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

14 comments:

  1. Wow that is one sparkly festive nose Sam - marvellous! Great bauble, Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing work you have been creating Sam - and thank you so much for your polymer clay buttons I am thrilled to bits with them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the smile on my face :) Just a lovely piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's fabulous Sam! Love the sparkly nose! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay loving Rudolph's festive nose, he certainly looks rather bah humbug LOL! Great idea my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, love the nose!!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving his sparkly nose Sam, x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sam, he is gorgeous. I love his sparkly nose....Made me smile :-) S xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Sam, such a sparkly nose on Rudolph.
    Thanks for linking to our Crafty Individuals challenge.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love that red, sparkle nose although not too sure that Rudolph is happy with it!!!
    Fabulous.
    Thank you for sharing with the CI Challenge.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh Samantha, it's wonderful !!!!! Thank you for the inspiration too with such plastic bubbles, it's just fantastic ! Have a very good Sunday, hugs. coco

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Rudolph looks really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Sam, I love his red nose.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x