Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Where else would you want ants?...

Sometimes I make things just to laugh out loud and have a chuckle whilst I'm doing it, this was one of those occasions. It's my latest back to front canvas, at least the knickers aren't back to front, and is for this weeks challenge at Stampotique, where our host Libby is inviting us to use paint in our creations. I used some Claudine Hellmuth Studio paints, Scalloped Lace Border and Ant stamps. A click on the pic will show the details better, the ant is stamped all over in grey and there is some flower punch and sticky gem detail too.
Hope to see lots of you join in the challenge, we all have pots of paint!!, and each month 2 lucky people will win $30 gift certificates to spend at Stampotique, cool.
I hope my canvas made you laugh.Wishing you a fab day, Sam xxx

17 comments:

  1. LOL... so funny! Very cool canvas! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really made me LOL Sam, I love that little ant (but wouldn't want him and his family moving in) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love it Sam, very funny. I need one of those for our grand daughter who wriggles around so much we often ask if she has ants in her pants lol
    Great to 'see' you stamping again :)
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sense of humor! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific fun canvas Sam and loving the words.......lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D thanks for the smile on my face. Great piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely funny and brilliant, love it much much much Sam...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so funny Sam, fab knickers!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahah love this Sam - very amusing. Polly xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This makes me SMILE, love it so much!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant Sam, it did make me laugh! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x